Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanks and a Whole Lot More!

I hope you all had a happy Thanksgiving Day with food and family in proportion to your tastes. This year my family of five joined most of the Aguilar family at my uncle Frank's house to enjoy THREE turkeys (one oven-baked, one BBQed, and one deep fried!) There was SO much food even we couldn't finish it all. Best of all, we had a great time with family. Here are some photos of the day. I'm SO bummed that my group photos came out blurry (don't blame me!) but it's the memory that really matters so, no big deal! Aurelia and Mikey being cats. Meow!




Gramma Sama and Oligator.





Mima's little turkey (hat) and Aurelia.






Yummy fingers, Ezra.


Jason and Frankie - cathcing up after two years!!



The guys.

The kids.

The ladies!

No comments: