Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I love Christmas Time!

Now, I know we haven't had Thanksgiving day, yet, but we've been "celebrating" Thanksgiving all this month making signs and posters and drawings of what we're thankful for and turkeys - so many tukeys (Ezra even gobbled his way to bed today) . . . we've even eaten turkey with all the yummy sides at Aunty Kitty's (I love being a guinea pig!)

So - we're ready for Christmas - or at least, Ezra is!

We went to the grocery store to get "last minute" turkey day food needs and I bought some marshamllows (for Rocky Road), and now that it's finally winter weather (sort of) Aurelia decided that we needed some chocolate caliente con marshmallows with lunch. While we waited for the water to heat up, Ezra began singing "I love Christmas! I love Christmas!"

I love Christmas too! Bring on the holiday music! It's "Christmas" time!

1 comment:

Michelle Widman said...

A little bone to pick: Do you have Hannukah music and New Years music and Thanksgiving music, or is your "holiday music" really Christmas music?
Just standing up for Christmas in a world that wants to overlook the Christ in it! :)...
Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, and happy New Year!