Sunday, June 22, 2008

Week of What?




I don't have photos today - I can't get them onto my PC from the memory card and my camera is with a friend who borrowed it to commemorate the "Survivor's Walk" on Saturday at the Relay for Life of a good friend's mom who has bone cancer. "Grandma" Shelley is looking really well - lots of smiles - and is getting around really well for somone who should be in a lot of pain. Her cancer is growing and she'll be starting another round of chemo soon, but she was feeling up to walking and that needed to be photographed.


I know a lot of people have been "touched" by cancer and I'm sure you do too - so, please say a prayer today for Jason's cousin Melissa's one year old daughter, Mackenzie, who was recently diagnosed with cancer. It looks like she's going to have to have surgery flanked by chemo treatments. Please pray for her family and for that sweet baby girl as they walk this terrible walk.


Love the people you have while you have them and make each day sweeter. Get to know Jesus and find joy in His love -- if you don't know Him, comment to me and I'll get back to you - I'd love to introduce you to Him -- and for family and friends who do know Him - make sure the people you love know Him too!!


I plan to post photos later on this week so check back then!


Have a good one!

No comments: