Sunday, June 8, 2008

Paint fumes clogging my brain

Yup - we painted this week - wait, we? I meant me. I painted Aurelia/Ezra's room this week in anticipation of moving Ezra and Aurelia in together and putting Oliver in his own room. Jason brings home so much paint that can't be dumped in liquid state that I had many color options -- well, not really. I wanted some kid colors and the blue I picked turned out to be a greyish/black - but Ezra said that it's "beautiful" and Aurelia liked it to so we went with it. Then I painted a purple stripe above to make it a little less "gothic." We had to paint over the princess but since no one (except me) was much attached to her, she went under. It took about three days since I could only paint during naps while Ezra was not around. Aurelia helped paint a bit too and feels pride at her work on her room. We rearranged too, to fit Ezra's toddler bed in. A & E slept in E's room while I painted and they had much fun talking and laughing for at least an hour before sleeping each night - it was fun to listen to them interact in that way.

What else? We had "Daddy Mark" over for dinner on Tuesday and he brought presents for the kids. Here's Aurelia with the crafts she made with her new cutting system.
And . . . here are pictures of Aurelia during the time she spent with Grama Sama and Uncle Richie on Saturday while I was at a MOPs (Mothers of Preschoolers) planning meeting. Ezra spent the day sucessfully with my friend, Lindsey's husband and daughter, Josh and Madelyn - I hope I spelled that right) and Aurelia spent the day with my Aunt and Uncle. They got BLUE slurpies, fed the geese and collected feathers! So much fun!

Here's Oliver. He's up to 15.5 pounds now - getting hefty. Ezra's at 25.5 and Aurelia's at 35. Almost ten pounds off from each other. Weird.

Ezra's new skill nose picking.
So that's pretty much it : )

No comments: