Sunday, March 16, 2008

Windy and Cloudy

The sky was so beautiful this week with the clouds and the sun shining from behind them that I couldn't resist putting in ONE photo of the many that I took.







Ezra and Aurelia are still enjoying the tramopline. Ezra asks every morning, before it's even warm enough, if he can go jump. He insists that Aurelia comes too -- even if she doesn't want to.


Aurelia has been getting creative with her jumps and I had a lot of fun taking pictures of her crazy moves.


This week we learned that Ezra knows these letters by sight : E, Z, A, Y, O, L, H, B,W. We were pretty impressed because we don't work on this with him. I think he picks it up from all the writing Aurelia does. We found out about his letter knowledge when he reached over one morning this week and pointd out the "Y" on a newpaper article I was reading. Then he pointed out the "O" that he saw too. Later on in the week while we were coloring he pointed out some other letters that were on his color page. It was pretty exciting and we gave him lots of high fives and "wows!" He really liked that!
I saw the Doc again this week (it's weekly visits now - so much fun!) and we discovered that I'm not really dilated or effaced. He would like me to deliver early, but I'm just as happy waiting -- if quite a bit more uncomfortable now. I'm still trying to do as much as I can before I have three and go really crazy. I went to a 6 hour crop at my Aunt Samma's on Friday *6-midnight* and got a lot done and had a lot of fun, and Mima and I took the kids to the Lindsey Museum to see the animals. Of course I forgot my camera! Ezra liked the frog best and Aurelia would now like a rat for a pet (she'll have to wait a while on that one). Also! The dollhouse arrived! We'll put it together in a few weeks. Have a good one!

No comments: