Sunday, March 9, 2008

Slow week and a fair poll

So, not much to report this week. Somehow the whole week slipped by without a single photo being taken! We went to MOPs, and later to Grandma Ward's house, and visited with Kari Jo, Jeremy, Jesse and sweet baby Bethany. We had Mima over to play and I got to watch all three nights of American Idol (I'm rooting for David Archeleta if you're interested). I did some reorganizing of videos, cds, printed photos. I got an upper respiratory infection. I started packing my hospital bag. We ate birria (goat stew) at the Gallego's house and some fantastic homemade tortillas, but other than that we really took life slow this week. I forgot to set the clocks forward last night so Jason got to church late and I didn't go at all. I'm just not into rushing lately. Instead, this morning, we had a leisurely walk to the lake near our house and ate sandwiches while we watched the coots and ducks dive for - well, whatever it is they were diving for - and then we walked back to our park and played "Ariel and Prince Eric" for a while. When we got back it was time for stories and bed -- so now the kids are on the "right" time schedule and I get a break. I'm going to take a nap now, but just as an update: I've gained 30 pounds total in this pregnancy so far and I'm still feeling pretty well. Some Braxton Hicks contractions, but nothing serious, and we might almost have a name. This week, vote on the meanings and we'll see what gets the highest vote. I think there's someone out there trying to sabotage a fair poll by voting too many times, butI won't say who I think that is. Thanks to everyone who partcipated, though -- it was fun!!
Sarah

2 comments:

Bubba said...

I voted, but I really liked most of the meanings. I thought that the best would be to be Godlike and brave though, so that's the one I ended up voting for. I also really liked believer and handsome but I haven't figured out how to vote more than once yet. Sarah, you look great! I don't think I told you that yesterday and I should have. I'm getting really excited to meet our new nephew! I wonder who he'll look like? Maybe me? I'll see you all on Sunday and hopefully talk to you sooner. Love you all! Kitty

Dustin said...

Who would try and mess with a poll. Jeez people get it together! :) This new poll is too hard to crack. I can't figure out which name means which thing. Oh well, I just won't vote then. Love you guys...:)just pick the name YOU like.