Friday, September 12, 2008

Family Reunion

So the Aguilar family reunion was a gerat success! All the kids were there, and most of the grand and great grand kids too! It was so much fun to see my cousins again (after almost a decade -- or is it two??) of not seeing some of them! Not because we don't live close enough together, but because of sin and fighting. It has been a long time in coming, but I think a lot of forgiving and accepting has occured lately, and the realization that a lot of time has been lost. So we finally got to make this reunion happen and I know that it meant a lot to Grandpa. Here's a photo of all the grand kids ( who could make it, and my Jason). Top row: Bryon (the oldest) James, my Jason, Mike, Jason, Cory, Kyle, Tony. Bottom row: Jessica, me, Grandpa, scooter (the dog), Melanie, and Vickie (the baby).
Here's just the girls - we're only missing Elise and Becky -- not too many. See how grandpa has made his choice, though . . . . Coke - diet.
Here's a photo of the Greats. Top row: Sage, Mikey, Ezra (me) Athea (stephanie). Bottom row: Aurelia, Aidan, Oliver, Alex.
My Mom's family. Scott, Pearl, Jason and Ezra, Me and Oliver, Aurelia and Jimmy with Grampa.
Just the boys -- and that dog. lol! There are LOTS more photos of all the fun we had - but the most important thing on this day was family. It was so good to see them all. Thank you, God for helping to make this day happen!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sarah, Thank you so much for spearing this up and helping to make it happen. Got truly gave you the gift of "pulling it together" and with not a lot of effort becasue He did most of the work in our hearts!

I love you ~ Aunt Samma