Thursday, April 3, 2008

Welcome Home, Oliver!

Well, Just as MANY predicted last September when we announced that our third baby was due around the end of March, this one came smack dab in the middle of Ezra and Aurelia's birthdays on April 1st! What a joke! We thought there was NO WAY that could happen -- what are the odds?? But, nevertheless, Oliver Benjamin arrived April 1st at 7:26 AM a whopping 8 pounds, 7 ounces heavy, 21 inches long. It's my first day home and I'd like to get the blog all organized to my liking, but it's also 9 at night and I'm going to hang out with my wonderful hubby who has so lovingly picked up the pieces while I rested in the hospital and who is STILL being a great guy doing home stuff for me so I can continue to rest. I promise to give all the fun details tomorrow and post a lot more pictures, because it has been a great week, but here's a teaser photo for now. Much love! Sarah

1 comment:

Tiffany :) said...

Congratulations!!! Such a beautiful family! He is quite handsome :) I'll be praying you get rest and for a quick recovery for your body! Ouch!