Sunday, April 27, 2008

Brief Post

Hi all! It was a good week with all three kids even though Jason worked long and hard all five days this week - well, six counting Saturday -- and he's working today too, so seven I guess. I took the kids to the Dr., the store, the park (with a friend), to Grama Sama's for a six hour crop 6PM - midnight - (boy was I tired the next day!), a restaurant for a party, and to church! That's a lot! and I feel pretty good too. I feel so very blessed to have good kids who are healthy, and a strong body that is feeling well.

I took some cute pictures of Aurelia and Ezra painting their dollhouse, but I guess Jason has the camera again today so I'll post them on another day. Both big kids are really enjoying their dollhouse and it's inhabitants -- Aurelia straightens the rooms out, Ezra messes them up -- a satisfying enterprise for both!

Oliver's still eating really well and is a darling baby. He smiled at Jason and me this morning so I'm looking forward to some more smiles this week! The kids still love on him all the time. Ezra's vocabulary is expanding every day and Aurelia's being a big girl and a big sister. She's making it through the days without spanks (not EVERY day of course. . .) and is earning stickers and money for doing her chores, which she is enjoying very much.

That's all for now. check back later this week!

No comments: