Sunday, January 27, 2008

John 3:16

Aurelia learned this verse this week, so "who-be-ever-lieves" it not, can see for themselves on this video :) Other than that - it was a quiet week. I didn't feel like doing much and we kept missing open hours at the library somehow. It rained a lot so we spent a good amount of time coloring, rolling cars around, and building tents. The kids and I had a nice visit with my Granna and Poppa and had yummy bean soup on Tuesday. Jason actually was home Thursday afternoon so we got to go to Coscto and get some shredded and string cheeses (staples in our home) and spaghetti sauce (we were really struggling with my home-made experiments). Ezra busted his lip open, Friday, on the tiles and milked his injury for TWO popsicles. He's feeling much better now and doesn't look bad either. It looks like I might not be teaching those classes after all, not enough students have signed up - there's a minimum per each class apparently. Oh well -- maybe in the fall. The pregnancy is still progressing well and I'll have another sonogram soon so maybe I can post that in a few weeks. And I think that's all, folks! Have a good one!

3 comments:

Jonathan said...

Wow, this is the cutest little preacher girl ever! I'm going to show this to my kids the first chance I get to say what they say...

Thanks for sharing.

-J

Tiffany :) said...

This is precious!!! Isn't is just the sweetest to hear your child proclaiming the gospel?! She is so smart!

Your house is so fun can I come live there??!!

Liz said...

Eli sure was impressed. He said,"Wow, that was a long memory verse!" Great job Aurelia!