Saturday, April 10, 2010

And in the Center Ring . . .

I couldn't be more bummed that photos from the kids' birthdays wouldn't upload. We celebrated in high style Aurelia, Ezra and Oliver turning 6, 4 and 2 this year (March 31 - April 2) on the 10th with a friends and family party here at the house. Mima painted the awesome face banner (seen below) and faces at the party where the theme was "Three Ring Circus." One of our favorite college gals took photos for us, but they won't upload from my computer to this website, so I've posted three photos that I took on my camera.
Clown Aurelia and ladybug-lion Ezra.

Dog-lion Oliver, with a lolly sucker.

Lots of people showed up for the event. I decorated the kitchen like a circus tent with streamers and we had circus-fare foods. It was truly chaos of the most exciting kind! Everyone who wanted to got their face painted, kids were jumping on the trampoline, aunties, uncles, grandmas and grandpas, friends and family were eating and talking and enjoying the day. It was a wonderful time and the kids felt very loved. I thank each of you who were able to make it and those of you who called to sing happy birthday we appreciate too!

No comments: