Thursday, December 24, 2009

Final 2009 Moments - A SNL Christmas

What year would be complete without remembering some of the people who made it worth remembering? You may think we only have three kids, but really, since we started the college group on Sunday nights, we have many! These fabulous young adults come over almost every Sunday evening (since May) to eat a meal (to say they enjoy it might be a little prideful), hang out, and hopefully experience the love of God and discern some of His direction for their lives. Mostly - I feel incredibly blessed by their good attitudes, BIG hugs, laughter, and interaction with my kids. They make me feel young (and old) and I'm so thankful to have them in my life.

*the crowns came from the party poppers Abey brought over. Pretty cute, huh?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful recollection of memories of your gorgeous family, keep up the good work!