Thursday, April 30, 2009

For Adrienne

These photos are for you, Adrienne. Aurelia got the photo of you from Nana where you are pretending to pour the tea and she just cried and cried and cried because she misses you so much. She begged me to get on a place with her and fly to you. But, since we couldn't, she decided that she wanted to make a photo just like yours to send to you so show you that you ahve so much in common and that she loves and misses you so much. Jason told me to find some cheap airfare so we can come visit. Maybe this summer? Love you! So anywho - here are her attempts to recreate your photo with what we had around the house.

2 comments:

Gorton's said...

Well if that just does not tug on your heart strings!!! I hope that you get a chance to go out there to visit (and here too)!

Liz said...

Adrienne says, "I miss you too! Next time you come would you like to listen to some of my music? (because you like music)I'm almost five now! I'm going to have a pony party. I like the pretty pictures of you. We look like twins!
I love you. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

(I hope you can come out to visit too! - Liz)