Saturday, August 30, 2008

Jazz Fingers

I'm posting some videos of Aurelia practising piano. She's been playing for a month or so and has gotten three or four recognizable songs under her fingers. This first video is of her messing up. I love her face at the end :) She'll probably hate me for posting this when she's older -- but will she ever really know??

This one is of Aurelia playing Mary had a little lamb. She changed it a little bit (as she says at the end)-- she's been playing this one for a couple of weeks and has had time to play around with it.

This one is Aurelia's newest -- Old Mac Donald. . . you can see her counting the baa baa baa's.

We're very proud of Aurelia's playing and hope she keeps it up. She's real proud to be playing too, and will play for anyone who will listen. I'll post more sometime in the future. That's all for now!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Adrienne says "I like your song! It was pretty & I love you!"
Great job Aurelia!!!!